Monday 21 June 2010

Facebook Fan Sale!

I have been rather overwhelmed by the positive response to my recent foray into the world known as Facebook and cannot believe that I already have over 100 "likes" for my store fanpage.  I want to thank everyone for supporting me and my little jewellery and art store!!

To celebrate reaching 100 Facebook fans/likes and my upcoming first anniversary on Etsy, I am having an exclusive Etsy sale for my fans.  To be eligible for my sale, go to my fanpage and click the "like" button.  Then head to my "Discussions" tab to find out the sale details.  So if you have been drooling over any items, get on over there before they are snapped up!

Regular readers of my blog will also notice a new addition to my sidebar.  I have finally decided to send out newsletters (I am hoping to send these out bi-monthly, but we will see whether I can actually keep up with this schedule) where I will share sneak peeks, store news and exclusive sales and giveaway information.  And don't worry, I will not be sharing any of your details with anyone else!  Your email address will be used solely for the delivery of my e-newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!