Monday 29 March 2010

Circle of Friends Award


I recently received a "The Circle of Friends Award" from my fellow Aussie and jeweller, Jules, of Black Heart Jewellery.  I "met" Jules through my participation in DUST, an Australian Etsy team.  The necklace below is my favourite piece in her store!


Now, for the ‘rules’ for accepting this award:

Create the circle by sharing 5 things I love to do!
Here are 5 random things I love to do:
1. I love to go op shopping (thrift shopping) and hunt for crockery, vintage books, lace, doilies and fabric to upcycle.
2. I love to play the computer games that come with my computer.  Yes, I know, I'm very sad, ha ha ha.
3. I love to sit in my garden and read or make jewellery while my children run around and work off their energy.
4. I love to bake.  Simple cakes, muffins and biscuits are what I make most often as my girls love these treats and can "help" me out (they are pretty good with cookie cutters thanks to their playdough exploits).
5. I love to sing!  I often sing along to the radio or whichever CD is playing and, rather embarrassingly, I sometimes sing conversations to people (mostly my children, LOL).  I also love to sing at church, it's like being in a huge choir (I miss being in a choir). 

Pass the award on to 5 bloggers whom I would love to learn more about!
Julie from julieblanchette


Autumn from The Paper Couturiere 

Shannon from Baruch's Lullaby

Sasha from Sasha Sews

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award :) I love the little girl with the teddy bear by Julie Blanchette ... sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Deb.I love to be outside, too, and sing! The circle of friendship is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little tidbits always fascinate me! Nice to know a bit more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on the award!! fun post - we have lots of things in common!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for accepting the award. I've enjoyed reading your post. It's always nice getting to know a little more about my online friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! I like singing and cooking too!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!